Rini : saya sakit. sebenarnya saya mau pigi bagitau Amoi. Saya tak Mau Kerja. Aboi marah saya. Cakap saya kerja cincai.
Sasha: Kenapa tak reply saya punya sms?
Rini : Saya tak ada wang.
Diu.....use all the money and feed the F*king buddy got money...money to sms dun have. What a bullshitter!
Sasha: Kena tak bagitau Aunty?.
Rini: Saya sudah bagi tau aunty. Panggil aunty bagitau sama Amoi, saya tak mau kerja sama Amoi Sudah".
Sasha: Ah??? Aunty cakap apa pun tak tau?
Rini: Aunty Takut sama Amoi...
Sasha : (WTF????) Takut? Gila! You a, dulu cakap kalau ada apa tak betul mesti cakap dengan you. Sekarang Aboi cakap sikit sudah marah . Tak mau kerja.
Rini : ..........................saya tak mau kerja lagi.(softly)
This morning i saw aunty walking passed me while i was driving. Pretended like never see me. So i was standing outside the nanny's house and Rini walked passed. I asked her to come over and paid her RM100 for her 6 days work. I Shouldn't pay her since its her who resign and i didn't fire her. Nevermind la...I dun like to owe anyone money.
Rini: Terima Kasihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sasha: Ini you punya gaji untuk 6 hari kerja dengan saya. Saya bagi you duit sebab saya tak mau orang cakap saya buli sama you, tak bagi you gaji.
Rini : ...... and walked off
For all the things she has done, purposely or without knowing it, i didn't scold her. Instead i asked her to come and see for herself. Her mistakes cannot be listed out fully cos it's like soooooooooooooooooooooo long ..let me remind myself of some that i really cannot tahan:
- she puts back my cup with the nescafe stain back into the cabinet, unwashed!
- J's porridge container, just rinsed and placed back into the cabinet with the porridge sticking at the sides.
- milk powder (lump) sticking on the bottles and nipples.
- fold clothes half and hide the rest under the laundry basket for tomorrow to do. You think i dunno meh?
- fold clothes and dump some in between, unfolded. She tot i dun realise it.
- placed the wet clean laundry on the drying railing, one whole mountain of it without hanger. She claims she forgot about it and giggles when i tell her about it.
- just mop around my bed and not under it.
- she mops my leg also.
- her ironing sucks, ironed and not ironed looks the same. She also forgot to switch off the iron once. She fill in water until the water spills out of the iron when there's a "Maximum" line. I have to reiron the clothes that she already ironed!
- she loves to wash the toilet cos she gets to close the door and god knows what she do inside and the toilet look forever the same and not cleaner. I bought for her the toilet cleaner thing and still she uses the laundry detergent to wash the toilet!
- she loves to bath my dog cos she close the door and my dog smells when she bath them. But our dogs smells so nice if we bath them.
- She once folded Mr C T-Shirt which is FULL WITH BIRD SHIT back into the closet. I found it like dunno how many weeks later. I showed it to her and she giggled. Then she soaked it outside in the garden for almost a week. and after that without realising it, she already used it to wipe her legs. Good eh?
So yesterday was our anniversary and Mr C came back at 10pm. We spend the rest of the night, cleaning the house a bit , i did the laundry, folded some clothes and get some clothes ready to be sent over to the laundry for ironing. Mr C mopped the floor and did abit of arraning the plates back into the cabinet.Mr C was happy with the pressie but the dryfit T was too small for him. (note to Mr C: sorry babe. I'm broke. The T is a gift from my T-shirt supplier. It's the tot that counts right?) Mr C said we will be okay without Rini and we just need to spend like 20 mins of out time everyday to get the house clean. He also said he needed the exercise since he wanna loose some weight....maybe then can masuk into the dry-fit t eh?
Hmmmmm...see how la.