Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's been 2 years

I woke up at 4.30 am this morning. Dang! Jayden stopped waking up at 4am for his feed but his Mami pulak kena jangkit-ed. I have no idea why, but i just couldn't go back to sleep. So i woke up and started to scrap. At first i wanted to scrap one of J's unfinished scrap but since today is a special day..i'll do something special. For the first 1 1/2 hours i was like clicking and clicking and nuthing came out. The clock was like tik tik tik tik 4.45am, 5.30 am. Just when i wanted to switch the laptop off, suddenly i opened the Photoshop again and began to scrap. And the final result...

Since I didn't get a card for Mr C so here's your card, Babe. I'm broke and I'm tied up with my work, so no time or money for shopping. Btw, Mr C just smsed and mentioned to me that he had to attend a last minute appointment in Johor and will be back LATE tonight. So only gonna celebrate tomorrow. *sigh* What to do...cari makan ma..

At this time 9.41am 2 years back, we're on our way back from my grandma's house to our very own house riding in the small smart-for-2 car. I was like .."Drive Faster, dammit!" cos it was a convertible top and we're wearing gold chainssss around our neck and ppl are like "honk!" "Congratulations!" Damn scarry..imagine if you get robbed on your wedding day? Seesh!

Once we got back to our house, the tea ceremoney began. One thing I don't understand from 2 years ago..how come my angpow is always RM1 lesser than Mr C's. Probably they wanna indicate to me "Look, he's the man. He ought to get RM1 more than you, woman". Anyway, next time if there's a chance for me to give angpow, I'll give the same amount for both bride and groom cos I believe in equality in a marriage and don't tell me sh*tty comments like "cos he's the man" and those male dominant comments. I'll make sure that person remembers me for life. Muahahaha

Okay, gotto go do my work now. And a lil note to Mr C...you all don't read ah..

Babe, It's been 2 years since our wedding ceremony. Last year, we celebrated with my huge tummy and this year we're celebrating it with our precious Jayden. Although we've been through ups and downs throughout these 2 years...I'm sure we'll work things out and I hope that there's many more "Happy" Anniversaries to come. And deep down inside my heart, I still love you very much. Happy Anniversary my Dear! Btw, your pressie is in my closet.

31 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary and your success on quiting the midnight feed. My son will scream for milk at night...at 12am and 4am. Like that how to quit ler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Congrats on your anniversary! But guess what..today is my 2nd year wedding anniversary too. Kum Ngam Keh.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah loh man tikkk horrrrr.....

    I tot ask to drive faster wanna go home make jayden last time heheheheheheh :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Kung Hei, Kung Hei" on ur 2nd Wedding Anniversay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 2nd wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pppsstt!wan to keepo..what is the pressie har? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 2nd wedding anniversary! *Clink clink* Cheers and wishing you many more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2nd wedding anniversary!! Hey !! show more of ur wedding photo ler..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2nd Anniversay!!!

    i totally agree with you on the angpow thingy...and the equality between men and women...

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY (to Mr C TOO)....

    WHOI! U write there, then ask ppl not to read? apa lar!!!! hahaha.... I dun care, I read... :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2nd Anniversary to u and Mr C !!!

    Eh! how u do the scrap and teach me ar?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hapi 2nd Anniversary to U and Mr C.... Nice scrap lor!!!!

    Psst sst... I tot U say no time and money for shoppin how come got pressie under closet geh??? Sorry la my other eye read ur msg to Mr C and sent it to my other half brain.... heheheheheh:P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 2nd anniversary!!!!

    Great LO.. and I know what you mean when you have a scrapper's block. Stare at the damn pc and nothing comes out. Some more at 4 am ah?? You don't need to sleep meh??

    Btw, you said that you're tied up with work, some more got time to blog? Ish ish ish. Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  14. wah your wedding photo vely nice wor...show more la!hehehe

    Happiiee happiiee anniversary! and many more! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hepi Anniversary! Sweet anniversaries ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary..! what a pretty bride you were.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary! He he we also celebrated with big tummy last year - same same huh.

    Hope you have a nice, delicious, romantic candlelight dinner...
    with your Jayden as the cute little lamp post =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary!! Tell us what your hubby get for you yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure you will have lots of (infinite) anniversary coming!:) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy anniversary!!! eh so what happen to the smart car? NOw got jayden oredi how to put him oso lah in the smartcar and car seat??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Anniversary!!! You are really 'geng', can sacrifice your sleep to scrap!

    Hmmm..I wonder what is the pressie?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooopss..the above comment is from Babykhong ya!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats to you and hubby. You looked so beautiful in that photo, like a HK movie star :D Now, a hot mama :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. congratulation on ur anniversary! nice scrapbooking you did. that's good enough pressie for mr c. =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Anniversary!!! Nice scrap for a 1 hr job. :)

    Have you been shopping so much till u gotta get ur babe a supplier T.shirt? Keepo a bit, what did Mr C get you? Let me guess, Mmm....sexy lingerie? kekekeke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy 2nd Anniversay!
    More to come ya....!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Belated 2nd Aniiversary. Aiya, I missed too many post. Wai first, don't blog diarhhea, let me keep up first...Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. 2nd year is just the beginning. Mind your attitude and I will congrats you when your 10 year anniversary arrived! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete