Thursday, May 24, 2007

Getting Ready.

I just got my tickets to Vietnam for next Tues n Wed. *Sigh* I think Big C will sigh too after reading this. He's been telling me the same thing ever since the day he knew that I'm going to Vietnam -"how am I gonna do this alone?" Cos Lil J is really a handful when it comes to night time. Every night he will be alright after we come home from the nanny's. But as soon as he see his Dadi he will run towards him and ask his Dad to carry him. After that he will kick and fuss for us to get out of the house. Yeah, he wanna go kaikai. The other night when we went out to buy mineral water, he pointed at Atria shopping Complex and laughed! I asked him "where is kai kai place?" And he pointed at the shopping complex (btw, it's a dead shopping complex) and laughed again. Okay so confirmed , he is sebijik like me-Kaki Jalan. So I really dunno what's gonna happen on next Tues and Wed. (Good Luck Babe!)

Been running around the hypermarkets to buy samples to bring over to Vietnam. And today I just met with a funny woman. I was trying to take one of the can located DAMN HIGH on the shelf. And while I was tip-toeing to take the sample suddenly someone said "Amoi, jangan minum itu. Minum V-Soy. Manyak Bagus". Of course scared the hell out of me when I looked to my right and saw a Chinese lady sitting on the floor (btw its in the middle of the aisle along the long beverage aisle). I told her in Cantonese " Mm Oi Le. Thank you" (No, thank you). Then she told me again "V-soy manyak bagus punya. You jangan minum itu la." I turned to her while reaching for the stupid can and said "Ngo Mm Oi Yum Geh. Ngo Oi Mai Sample jek" (I don't want to drink. I'm buying sample). Then she said again "Aiyoh taruk manyak tinggi, beli V Soy la. Sini saja".

Niamahfulat, dun understand or what?
And I managed to reach the blardy can and gave her a smirk while saying "Loh Tou Joh" (got it edi). Then she said in mandarin, "Ni She Hwa Ren ah?" (you're Chinese ah) i replied in Cantonese "Hai Ah. Ngo mm Chin tong yan meh?" (yeah, I don't look like Chinese meh?" And she replied something mandarin. I told her I don't understand Mandarin and she continued to talk in Mandarin. Ah, malas wanna layan ppl like this. Then I heard something like "only Malays have nice eyebrows like yours"*eksyen abit*. I just smiled and looked at her. Oh, no wonder. Her eyebrow is like Virgin Forest. Untrimmed and unplucked. No wonder she said I look "not Chinese". Btw, I think she's a bit "out" because as far as I know, many woman trim their eyebrows. Be it Chinese ka, Malay ka, Indian ka semua ada la.

Saja wanna rant la...more and more weirdos out there.Okay back to work.*blek*

38 comments:

  1. remember to get me some souveniors :P
    bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Have a good trip ya..!! and i'm very sure.. Big C.. can do it..! Jayden is really smart for his age.. ;) future leader of Malaysia .. in the makings.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. technically malays cant trim their eyebrows la.."technically"...according to their laws.. i ask b4.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. minum itu V-Soy ah moi~ haha.. mistaken u as a malay is sup sup sui.. got ppl call me leng lui =.='' anyway.. have a nice and safe trip..

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Gor kor lui yan hai ng hai V-soy keh promoter lei keh?" If not, why kept promoting V-soy neh?

    Aiyo, going to Vietnam ah? God bless u lor. Have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:12 PM

    virgin forest...

    wakakakakakakakakakakakakakak...

    *checks mine to see if it's virgin forest*

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a safe trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can judge from eyebrows meh? Not eyelashes that make the difference meh? Btw, have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:37 PM

    So, nxt time u hav kaki for shopping lor. ha ha :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a good trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. emm..i didnt trim my eyebrow le..how? LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  12. promoter ler tu. can be very persuasive until u either 'pull fire' or bengan :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Psst! *whisper* Only trim eyebrows meh? Don't bluff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:13 PM

    eh vietname shiok leh...shopping so fun! i wanna go too...haven't been there leh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And what brand were you reaching for, that she was so against it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Erm, i still dont get it.. why the fella sat on the floor? *scratch head*

    Am sure Big C will manage. Lil J will be kind to Daddy one when Mummy not ard.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leng Lui ngm moi mai la VSoy.. No good no good.. Hm sek tane ah??? U melayu ka??? Cina ka??? Cantik Ah Moi!! Cantik!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:03 PM

    have a safe journey and enjoy it :)
    I'm sure Big C can handle it. Even how hard it could be, Im sure he can handle it..by hook or by crook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. haaa! good luck to ur hubby. one way to take care of kid is to play with them and make them tired...so they will sleep all day. haaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous11:55 PM

    Safe trip Sasha. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahahahahh....i like the virgin forest part :D. You have a good trip. I'm sure Big C will be fine with Little C. Don't worry lah, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous2:07 AM

    Have fun eating Pho at Vietnam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. sasha,
    Like that also can? One speaks in Malay and one speaks in Cantonese. haha!

    Bon voyage to you for the Vietnam trip. Don't forget their broken rice. :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. all women trim onli eyebrow nia mer!!! i tot every place got bulu they wil trim... ;)

    easy lar for big C jaga him as he can used old days style...if lil J cry then let heim cry coz when he tired he wil stop... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  25. (2 days) runaway mum!!! Pity the dad.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous9:01 AM

    next time b4 meet sasha must trim, else kena called virgin forest eyebrow... hahahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  27. enjoy your trip.....both work & play!!

    both your babies would be fine...train them to be independent ma... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i dont trim my eyebrow too, so i'm a bit "out" too? hahahaha
    Anyway, u have a safe trip.Don't worry, Big C will have a fun time with little J and sure he can handle little J well too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous12:30 PM

    Buy vietnamese clothings... kids and adults.. dirt cheap and nice leh...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have a safe trip. Can tumpang buy vietnam coffee ah?

    That's the most irritating people la... I met b4 I just pretend see nothing hear nothing... haha

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous2:27 PM

    Have a good trip, snap nice nice picture ya, and Confident to Big C and Lit. J ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey...I just posted about how hubby took care of Lucas during my 1 week trip away. Maybe he can do the same with Jayden!

    Mmm...not truelah about plucking eyebrows. I'm SO busy that this is one thing I let go and just live with bushy eyebrows :P Bad, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  33. aiyah... give that old lady some face la... old ppl are like that.

    have a fun trip in vietnam. one very very good advice... when someone approach you to buy 'scallop'... and if it's cheap and looks big... dont buy... it's cobra meat... that's provided you dunno that already...

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Have a nice trip. Wei, me go KL on Thursday, got time to meet on Friday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Have a safe trip ya!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous12:31 AM

    Eh, how come you selalu temu with weirdos wan ah? Magnet ah? *hehehe*

    ReplyDelete