Monday, June 16, 2008

He nearly make me beranak in the pool!

Not enough with the poopy-heart-attack incident, my son tried to test my patience last Saturday. We attended my niece and nephew's birthday pool party last Saturday. The lil one (the outer one) enjoyed himself by jumping into my arms from the pool side like this...

Photobucket

He enjoyed himself so much, he did it over and over again. And then the older kids started to scream and jump into the pool, creating big splash. Jayden got so excited, he started to scream and jump into the pool like the older kids. Suddenly, he just went nuts and ran towards the 8 feet pool section. I was stucked in the pool. I yelled "JAYDEN NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he giggled and yelled too " AH!!!!!!!!!!!!" while running towards the 8 feet section.

My tummy just went harden! I screamed and screamed and he was Giggling away??? At last I shouted "DADDYYYY!!!!!" Big C was already running towards the lil one and managed to catch him before he made the olympic jump into the pool. PHEW!!!!!!!

My BIL came and told me " I think it is safer for him to be in the water!" Yeah, and after that we put him on the float and make sure he stayed in the middle of the pool cos he can pull himself up from the pool side. My face turned white and my tummy was so uncomfortable after that. The feeling was like... Gonna beranak anytime man!

Maybe it is safer to put the hand float for him you say? We tried and he refused to move. You say la?????????

Photobucket
Look at him la.. like nothing happened. But the father and mother nearly kena heart attack with his doings. *wipe sweat*

33 comments:

  1. Yunno hor, I read this, my stomach oso tighten. Notty boy. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHEW!! I read i also feel "kan chiong"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:36 PM

    wow, it's really scary!! Luckily big C able to catch him before he jump into the 8 feet pool! Having birthday pool party is fun but yet kinda dangerous coz we need to keep our eyes tight on the small kiddos!

    Very funny, K also doesn't like the hand float, he refuse to let us wear for him, sigh! Maybe they think they don't look cool with hand float?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:44 PM

    whoa *faint*... nasib baik!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waiya...dare devil memang :|...lucky Big C on time man...

    ReplyDelete
  6. MG: tumy also tightened eh?

    Annie: I nearly pengsan in the water edi.

    Joanne: Yeahla. So small know how to be yau yeng refused the hand float.

    Irene: Very very nasib baik.

    Jazz: luckily he ran and managed to save the kiddo. If not........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:24 PM

    i feel kan cheong too!!! really lucky !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:40 PM

    But if he did jump in, I'm sure your Big C will jump in and save him, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. sasha,
    Time to get him to learn swimming. Wanna get a swimming coach all the way from Miri here? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is safer to teach him how to swim. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Aiyoooo... what a rambo boy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah.....so daring! qiqi inside baby pool also wanna hug tight to her father until today...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:09 PM

    wah, scary leh!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a strange feeling baby zen is going to be like Jayden korkor! good thing big C acted fast! phew...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous1:56 AM

    HAhaha.. they like to do that hoh, scare the hell outta us :P And worse still when we can only waddle like a duck! Lucky big C was watchful :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous3:47 AM

    Oh my..!! i stopped breathing.. !! bet i would have had a cardiac arrest.. if chloe did that.. and a good talking to.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Wah..I read also can feel what you were feeling...except me is not beranak...hehehe

    So with toddler must be super alert!

    ReplyDelete
  18. another funny post.

    hehe... beranak in the pool, this is another labour option. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahahah naughty jayden! so hyper! but it's nice to know he had such a happy happy time! =) n thank god daddy's there! =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. wah seh... i jus cant imagine how the outcome wil b after he jumped into the pool.. i think both of u not the onli one got heart-attack.. i oso heart-attack here.. luckily my heart is strong enuff..

    pheww~~ pray pray for jayden!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ur son is very daring orr....must be very careful with him....luckily u didn't give us a big title in news! 1st woman in M'sia to deliver in the pool!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maybe he wanna be kor kor faster. hehehe My boy oso dun like to wear arm float. But ah girl loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! I read also I almost heart attack. No baby to come out tho.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My heart went bip bap bip bap as I read it. Lucky the daddy managed to chase after him.

    He looked so cute in the blue bath robe.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous12:50 PM

    *slap forehead*
    i read also i kancheong
    lucky HL got him on time...

    ReplyDelete
  26. he's so daring!!

    if i were you, i will scream the whole building down just to stop him..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous6:08 PM

    Wah...J! U gip aunty BIG HEARTATTACK WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

    DUN DO THAT !!!!!!!!

    *pengsans*

    ReplyDelete
  28. aisey, banyak suspen woooooo... i think i'd pengsan on the spot and then i'd be floating there like a whale.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous8:02 PM

    i read also i kan cheong! But your son really terror la. Can train him up to be an professional pool jumper (watever u call them) later...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous1:34 AM

    Adoi..this boy! I think all the aunties here also almost kena heart attack. Eh, next time you have Big C jaga him in the pool la.

    ReplyDelete
  31. 8 feet ??? aiyoo.... lucky daddy and mummy can swim .... like us, not really good in swimming .... how ar ...
    boy will b boy .....hor O.o

    ReplyDelete
  32. My kids also liddat wan. When they get excited in the pool, 2 feet or 8 feet, they also wanna jump in *slaps head*

    ReplyDelete
  33. J got partner aldy...Ern also jump without waiting for my signal..

    ReplyDelete