Friday, June 06, 2008

pass me a bib please.....

*drool*


Pic from here.

*droolssss*

Leng Chai or not???? Leng Chai Or not????

Very grungy and dirty look. I likey. Okay, i'm not gonna cut Jayden's hair. His dad been pestering me to cut his hair SHORT or even shave him bald. No No.. I want my son to look like David Cook.

Okay I will be very busy looking at his pic and hope that my no2 looks like him also. Eh? Means my kiddo will be a son ah ? Nehmind Just look la. Maybe the girl version might look nice also. Eh means I'm carrying a girl ah? I also dunno la! muahahahah If not then I hope he/she has his talent in singing but not bar tendering la. Muahahahahah



And this song! How come he can sing nicer than the original singer? Oh yeah cos he's a damn good looking guy! muahahahahahahahhahaha

14 comments:

  1. sasha,
    You're now David Cook's number 1 fan! Want his phone number ah? I give you lah! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeennnng Chai!!! U want ur No. 2 to look like David Cook and not like Big or Small C or u???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:07 PM

    *brings bib for Sasha and myself*
    *sits down and drools together*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi...
    U want your No.2 to look like david cook... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo....very leng chai!!! i likey also...the gruffy look..hehehehe.

    eh, i think the male version of this song is better too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember he said something like this once:
    I never know (what) forgetting to shave and a little beard can do for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Oh yes.. I love how he modified the song to suit his style. I like him alot, but err I like D.Archuleta better. Ngek ngek....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:56 AM

    heya. I came back to listen to that song again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Gives bucket to catch the drool*

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahahaha u sound just like me when i was pregnant with gib!! i was NUTSSSS over wentworth miller from prison break! couldnt stop drooling over him. but dunno why that feeling disappeared once i gave birth. funny .. can it be a pregnant thing..?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hee heee...you are so farnee...

    Here's your humungous multiple-layered bib with a bowl to catch the drips.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoH!! leng chaiiii!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I'm crazy over that song n voice too! Good thing I'm not drooling over his looks. Too much competition lah. :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that one of the pregnancy craving? The baby must be a gal!

    ReplyDelete