Wednesday, June 11, 2008

True Match Mineral

Last Sat was a good day for me. Cos we went to the park early in the morning and Jayden had fun, Big C gotto jog a little and I got to take some pics. It was even better because we went to Midvalley to get some stuff for myself. It's been a long long time since I have shopped for myself so I guess since I'm in my 2nd trimester, I better get what I want now or else I wont be able to get it until I give birth!
Photobucket
One of the stuff that I managed to get is Loreal's True Match Mineral powder on foundation. All these while I have been using Maybelline's 2 way cake. But since the beauty advisor promoted this, I thought why not give it a try. It costs me RM60++ for this, compared to the ordinary foundation that they have about RM40++? But when the beauty advisor told me that this powder can cover MORE compared to the ordinary 2 way cake, it caught my attention.

I believe that every pregnant lady will have the same case like me. Either your face will have break-out or you looked like you just woke up although it's already noon time. You constantly looked tired and a dash of foundation, a lil blusher, a lil colour on the eyebrow can really helped to make you look "livelier".

PhotobucketI have been using it for almost 3 days now and I can say that I like my Maybelline's foundation better compared to this. The brush is kinda hard and prickly. Not only that, there will be some wastage, you can see it on your shirt and all over the sink too. You gotto be extra careful with you use this otherwise, you will finish the entire bottle in just one month.

Apart from that, I kinda like the colour. Finally I managed to find the right kind of foundation tone for my slightly-darker-than-average-chinese skin tone. But then to spend RM60 on this compared to my RM15.90 Maybelline foundation (remember petrol price increased?), I think slightly fairer is also okay right? As long as I look human and alive, I'm happy.

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:42 PM

    the 1st thing i pay attention to wen i look at that someone is their eyebrow. i love yours! o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:54 PM

    You actually dont need any cover up on your face dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to try this too, but it's a bit too dry for me. Wei, you really lenglui as a preggie loh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:18 PM

    seriously, except the bigger than common at the same week bump u have, which part of u look pregnant?

    n'way, i think those powdered and brushed like that, sure got a bit wastage one right? but but, o'well. i wouldn't know much, cuz i dun makeup! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. pregnant women look good so no need to put any foundation ler...somemore you are pretty mummy lor..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:36 PM

    Girl, you ain't needin' no foundation la...you are positively GLOWING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you doing girl?
    Yeah, everyone sd that you don't need any foundation and I second that, you are already a leng lui mummy, with, without still gorgeous...*drool* Anyways, it's good to splurge money on yourself also =). Love your eyebrow. How's Jayden doing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. how come i'm not pregnant n i look tired 24/7???? >.<

    hehehhe

    ahh..i must rub my eye less n learn to use makeup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Don't worry so much, the only different that u r facing now is ur tummy grow BIGGER and BIGGER, u still as pretty as before, ok!

    I went to sapu few cosmetics for myself during last month's Jusco sales. And now, in view that petrol price increased, i guess i need to use bedak instead of loose powder or 2 way cake edi! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait a minute! Which one is the before and which one is the after photo? Both looked the same and both also nice.. *confused*

    ReplyDelete
  11. sasha,
    No need make up lah. No difference cause you're already gorgeous!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:09 PM

    yeah true...i had terrible break out but i see yr face very lively what during yr last photo shoot... some more very nice complexion!!
    anyway...as long as u r happy, shd be worth lar!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look very pretty as a pregnant mummy! My time was hmm... swollen face, nose, lips... i was so bloated!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so lucky... your face no change even got pregnant... envy ler... me start to looks bloat and expand sideway liao... kekeke... but concealer and foundation really can change the dull complexion especially during pregnant time but I'm just too lazy to use them... haiya...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous3:50 AM

    Oh.. i love this..!! i used this too.. !! it's awesome eh.. :)

    ReplyDelete