Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Lil' Gift For His Teacher

It's Party Day in his school today and its also the "unofficial last day" to attend school today. So everyone was supposed to bring some food, dress in whatever outfit you want to, go to school without bag and just go crazy today.

His teacher, Teacher C has been teaching him for the past 2 years and Jayden adores her. She won't be teaching him next year so I thought that we should give her something just to say thanks for her patience and guidance for these 2 years.

After viewing pinterest and also Mott's, I decided that maybe this is the right gift for the teacher. So off to Ikea to hunt for the frame and also some crayons and this is the final outcome.
How to do it: Print out the alphabet, arrange the crayons on the alphabet and cut off according to the shapes. I used hot gun glue to attach the crayons on it.


I did the crayons and he did the writing.

He gave this to Teacher C this morning and she was very surprised. She hugged and gave him a kiss and I can see that she was in tears. But my boy was too shy to react, he just stood there like a log. haha

Well, time flies. Next year he'll be in his final year in kindy (finally! after so many years in this kindy since 2 yrs old). Just praying and hoping that his teacher will be as good as Teacher C.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice. You remind me to get something for my younger daughter's teacher in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is nice. Do it yourself gift comes more precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice.....didnt know such a simple things can turn out to be so beautiful and of cox the effort that counts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Sasha. Wish there's more time, I want to hijack your idea too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure the teacher will be very honoured to receive such a sweet gift..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are super creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice...n creative...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Veli nice! So thotful of u. And I thot u recycled their crayons. U actually bot new ones. :)

    ReplyDelete