Friday, May 02, 2008

Stoned Woman Blogging.

  1. I am so stoned today. Jayden had nightmare, so he was crying and kicking the whole night. Wanna hold hands la.. want me to hug like this, like that and dunno like what. And the little one is kicking me like his big brother from inside too. Happy or not? Bahagianya aku............... I felt like banging my head to the wall and pengsan for few hours without interruption. Can ah?
  2. I used to buy stretchable working clothes because I hate ironing. Big C send his working clothes to laundry cos he said they iron nicer than me. But last night I ironed Jayden's uniform. You see how he turn me into maid?
  3. I cannot believe what I said "Jayden you need to sleep early okay? Otherwise you can't get up for school..." Sounds very familiar. But I don't believe I'm saying that already and my son is only 25 months now. In another few years more I'll be saying "Do you have homework today?".
  4. I'm like a programmed robot. I wake up, brush teeth, make milk for J, on the tv to wake him up, get dressed, draw some eyebrows, colour the cheeks abit and comb my hair, dress J up, Wear socks for him, Fill up his water tumbler, take his bag, drive to his sch, send him to class, go to work, wait for 11.15am, rush to J's sch, pick him up, send him to nanny, buy lunch, rush back to office, eat lunch, try to work, wait for handphone to ring, rush to nanny, pick him up, go home, cook rice, watch Bella, eat dinner, bath, play with Jayden, make milk with him, and sleep. Tomorrow start again. Sound like your day too? Welcome to FTWM gang.
  5. Okay sekian terima kasih. And thank god tomorrow is Saturday.

20 comments:

  1. Me 1st again???hhahahahahhaha

    Sound really familiar!!I'm doing the same thing also, but minus the part that need to pick them up at 11.15am. :)

    Well well well, don't stress, tomorrow is weekend again lo.Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:16 PM

    erm erm...
    go shopping on weekend.. release all ur stress lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahah... Pregnancy hormones taking up on U ah???? Aiyoooo once start pregnang means there goes all these responsibilities lor... Next time I make sure I dun buy clothes tat nid ironing becoz I hate tat too.. Or mebbe I can make a deal with Jon I do the washing he do the ironing.... Hehehhehehehe..

    Oh yes ur pressie arrived. Exactly wat it looks like too bad it din come with tat cute little girl... Jon likes it too. Thanks... HUgssss... Muakss..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think mothers can pengsan in peace. They just won't let us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:27 PM

    Poor Sasha! U sound so stressed. This weekend, go shopping & makan-makan to relax a bit, ok. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:57 PM

    This SAHM also like a robot though with a different routine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:04 AM

    Eh, mana hubby in your action #4? Got help or not? If not, must smack him liao!

    ReplyDelete
  8. poor thing.. do have a good weekend ahead ya and "unstoned" yourself ok :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:15 AM

    No wonder stoned.... all sounds the very familiar....haha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Ha ha ha....it's like that robot mum! It's like that...if u don't buy enuff uniform...MUST IRON SO MANY TIMES LEH!

    Luckily, they r small sized...not so much to iron leh!!!

    I think this question is very apt for u leh...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you can get some rest on Saturday
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeap sounds all too familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Errrrhhh.. where is the hubby..??? i pengshan many times. .if PB didn't help me.. 50% with everything. Even cooking and washing dishes.. he has gotta help me now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are such a wonderful mommy. if i were in your shoes...already went to stay in tg. rambutan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's what we call mothers mah...superwoman :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Sasha, u r not alone, i'm doing almost the same thing like you, except i have to pick up K at 11:15am and cook dinner!

    What to do, i think life as mom is like this, be it SAHM or FTWM! sigh!! Salute to all mom!! And lastly, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aih! i think i'm running like a robot here..except minus the jayden parts! dun worry dun worry..come! lets go shopping for camera stuffs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Reading the 1st wan.... already make me wanna laugh out la.... wahhhahaha, u such a funny mummy ... yah, sometime we r really tired with this and that, feel like wanna pengsan for few hour , just to rest and dun k.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hehhehh... I think I am still PTWM.

    ReplyDelete
  20. same thing here but you so terror already do so many things

    ReplyDelete