Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Sorry...

Photobucket

I'm sorry you need to go through what you're going through lately...
I'm sorry you have to cry everyday when I send you to school...
I'm sorry you have to cry everyday when I pick you up cos you missed me too much...
I'm sorry you're having nightmare everynight cos you've cried too much during the day...
I'm sorry that I took it out on you last night...
I'm sorry that I cannot control myself when you're being cranky...
I'm sorry that I shout at you and made you cry even more...
I'm sorry that I caned you when you refused to come to me when I asked you to...
I'm sorry that I pulled yr ears and asked you why you wont listen to what I'm saying...
I'm sorry that I scolded you although you don't understand what I'm saying...
I'm sorry that I cannot be a happy mother all the time...
I'm so sorry my Jayden Boy...and I hope you understand
And I hope things will be better soon, so I can be your super mom..again.
I Love You.