Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Little Neglected Bump

Photobucket


I noticed that I seldom talk about the little bump on my tummy. Cos I'm seriously so tied down with Jayden's issue with Nanny And Daycare. I even went for my 20th week checkup late (in week 22 last Sat). Not that I forgot about the check up but then I was busy with my dslr class and I gotto accompany Big C to KK the week before. Anyway, since things are better this week, I think I gotto be fair but to focus on the little bump.

I will be in week 23 this Saturday and I'm already 60kgs, with 8-9 kgs gained. I'm sure the weight didn't go much to the baby cos baby J is only 500gm ++ for now. My tummy is already 36 inches compared to J's bump that came max 40inches last time. So imagine a giant penguin walking around.

Baby is fine but very shy cos baby refused to show the face entirely to us, using both hands to cover the cheeks. Doctor somehow confirmed the baby's sex but then anything can happen. So we just gotto wait till baby is out then I can tell you that its a girl or boy, ok?

Photobucket
Covering the face/cheeks with both hands at week 22.

As for Jayden, he saw the scan and told the doctor "oh oh! oooohhhh Baby!" and he will sayang my tummy once in a while IF he's in a good mood. Baby is moving well, VERY WELL. Sometimes I felt very uneasy cos baby kept kicking the same spot for a very long time. Jayden was the same when he was in my tummy. Hubby asked "Can you imagine we have 2 Jaydens?" Okayyyyyy........Don't wanna think so far! Till then, I just wanna chill and enjoy while I can.

35 comments:

  1. so fast 23 wks liao...eh the bump looks more like a girl leh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow... another one on the way... :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fast time flies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Wow halfway through the pregnancy already... time does fly so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont worry so much, njoy while u still can like u said. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Two Jaydens? Are you hinting it's a boy? okay okay...I won't guess...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:41 PM

    hey hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:47 PM

    I know I know.. my guess is a 'lui -lui'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:50 PM

    hee hee..... remember to sleep yea!

    take care!
    *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yor.... I can't wait to see your 2nd baby lor...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see the baby look a little like Jayden. I am guessing a birdie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:25 AM

    Cassie was like your #2..everytime we scan her, her hands would cover her face. I know what you mean by not feeling extra excited about the 2nd pregnancy. It's normal..I went thru it...and yes, enjoy the one-on-one time with Jayden as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello baby J, welcome to the blog..

    btw, I also see kor kor face shape there...

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww!! that's so cutee!!! if i see wut i think i see! hehehe =D

    now that things r more settled..take more rest okies! n relax more..maybe that's y little baby is tickling u..to make u laugh n relax! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous9:45 AM

    My bumps also seem more and more neglected leh... 1, 2 and 3. Probably because we already have active kids taking up all our attention, the 1st one is always the most fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're right. Enjoy while you can. This is the best time to enjoy your pregnancy. Not too big yet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. do enjoy your pregnancy ya..........

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! 23 weeks already eh? Cepatnyaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous1:01 PM

    oh..a shy baby...hmm..a shy baby girl?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Having 2 Jaydens means having twice the fun! Ok wat... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous2:26 PM

    You take care..! donch stress up.. eh.. :) mummy gotta be happy.. then baby will be too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous3:44 PM

    wow nearly 6 month lor...so fast hor....anyway do take care..as for Jayden, after some time sure he can adjust himself into new environment! no worry lar!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wish you a safe and happy pregnancy for the balance of the time yah? Try not to stress yourself up too much. Your next post sounds stressed. Poor dear. Please take care ok? Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. aahhh...great to hear the little one is fine. can't wait to see him/her :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. coming to your 3rd trimester ya.. don't worry things will soon be better.. :-) take good care ya

    ReplyDelete
  26. then...i am sure you are a pretty and sexy giant penguin..haha...by looking the photo..

    ReplyDelete
  27. I guess that it's a girl... :D Glad your doing well and all.

    ReplyDelete
  28. better start shopping leow...it's going to be so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous11:20 AM

    hi sasha, i have been reading ur blog n i find that ur post is reli funny, i hope u dun mind me link ur blog to mine

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous9:43 AM

    fuiyoh... DAMN fast the time fly... feels like yesterday u said u preggy... and double FUIYOH, tummy big but still very sexy... *wink* *wink*

    Oh, got 2 jayden, cute cute, GOOD mar... remember the "only lazy parents" sentence u told me? :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Geee...your tummy show that it is like a lil girl girl ler....take care ya

    ReplyDelete
  32. so secret wan ar ?? ya, better give us a surprise when ur bb arrive, cant wait . U take k ya .... Jayden will befine very very soon, he will love his daycare very soon .

    ReplyDelete
  33. i always feel i m being unfair to the babies in tummy, langsung no time to talk to them, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous9:32 AM

    emm, yahor, really 1st time u talked much abt the coming one... good that d bb is kicking u well... smooth journey for u!!
    eat & enjoy first...diet later!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Can I make a guess here?
    Girl!!

    You've got a nice belly hor. Can wear shorts somemore. Nice.

    ReplyDelete