Sunday, July 03, 2011

DIY/M: handphone-bag-while-charging

My new hobby is browsing Pinterest. I sit down, drink my coffee and browse and browse and browse samo.. (okay cut short!) and then I like, I re-pin, I like, I re-pin the things that I like. One of the thing that I saw was this thinggy that you put on yr plug while you charge your handphone so that it's neater and easier to find your phone. So since I bought some printed felt, I thought why not sew it and it only took me 5 mins (with sewing machine) to do this.
Nice hor?
Sigh... this website is seriously addictive. I have so many things-to-do in my head before I browse and after I browse, I have MORE things-to-do. sigh.......*click X and return to pinterest*

7 comments:

  1. wa you damn semangat! haha and it's really very neat lor! i am addicted to pinterest also, but havent do anything inspired by them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wor... now I got project d during confinement hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must go and find the meaning of "pinterest".. what a nice word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cool n very good idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 min? that's fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ladybug print is so cute.

    ReplyDelete