Friday, September 23, 2011

Here we go round the Mulberry Bush...

Taken from my Mulberry tree.


Used to enjoy plucking these from the tree in my primary school last time until one day Mrs. Lum decided that she wants all the berries all by herself (and the tree is not hers!) She forbids everyone from plucking and I always see her plucking those and putting them into a big Tupperware. How selfish eh? Anyway now that I have my own tree, I allow my kids to pluck (of course wash lah) and eat it fresh just like how I used to do last time. And the smile on the face is priceless.

9 comments:

  1. where did you get that plant ? you have green fingers ,, plant anything also fruit :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jakun, didn't know this plant and this fruit at all. First time seeing and hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sasha, i found the plant!! My eldest sister got, she will pass the branches to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice... but also look a bit like ulat bulu. haha. Red ulat bulu that is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend have this too. always gave me some

    ReplyDelete
  6. now only i know this called mulberry bush....my parent's house got a few, my mom always pluck it and made into jam...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i've never seen a mulberry bush before. just know how to sing the song...kakakakakaka. how's the taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought we can only plant mulberry in cold countries, never know it can grow here pula..where did you get the seeds from??

    ReplyDelete