Friday, April 02, 2010

Crowd Control*updated*

Looking at the mischivious things my Justin did, it brought me back to the time when I posted about Jayden's funny doings. It's like everything is repeating all over again!

And some ppl must be thinking "why on earth did she let her kids roam all over the house and why didn't she hide her pen/cream/vad-ever?

Well, I don't have the privilege of having a maid. I'm all alone with him and I need to do my things and i can't lock him outside my working room eh? Some say "you cannot lock him up wan meh?". *sigh* Trust me.. if he wants to go out- he can cos he is Houdini.

I found him doing this , this morning.Never show him, cos he learn very fast!

So think think think..I did this.

The Jail Playroom

I moved them back into my room and let them sleep on the matress on the floor and I sleep on my king size bed (FINALLY AFTER 1 YEAR of sleeping on the matress with them!) I thought I am with them 24/7, why not have my own time (without anyone touching) me for 8 hours? So I converted their room into a jail playroom.


Jayden's bed became the sofa.


And they happily eat their lunch while watching tele. With kor kor around, the small one will stay in the room. But if Jayden climb over the gate, that's it. He will scream and wail.So the trick is to ask Jayden to stay in the room and not come out until I allow him to do so. Otherwise....*hold cane*

For me without any helper, this is the only way to control a crowd. Next is to go to Ikea and get some selves to chuck arrange all the toys in this room. 

16 comments:

  1. How i wish my home have enough space for a proper play room like yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything can ga la.. as long as you happy, and the kids happy... whatever the rest, let it be..

    ReplyDelete
  3. equip with tv too.....
    nice. jt dont like watching tv?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When push comes to shove, we just improvise and survive! Good thinking mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah!! Very tidy wor!! You no maid gotta work also still got so much time to tidy nice nice? *hides face*

    ReplyDelete
  6. mom2ashleyaidan7:36 PM

    Hahaha!!!!! You got to make it as attractive as possible for them to stay in their jail room:)
    I feel you woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last time I oso do like you... make 'jail'. But now the brat older d... can climb over. No use. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice playroom! and i see elmoooooooooooo! faster go ikea shop shop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the 'jail' look too nice to be a jail!:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. A vy good idea. With JD ard (in the same room), he can help look after didi. At least report to u wat didi has done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. thot that jailroom got attached toilet one? but i like the idea and i can so relate about missing my own bed. havent slept there for a long time already.

    you're tempting me to move the girls back into my room on the floor but then again, my room not that big leh. so back to having backaches for a while (i squeeze in a corner of haye li's single bed now for last 4 months ady) :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post i really like it Bla Bla Bla

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have to agree that whatever the kor kor do, the di di will follow! so, as long as you can control the kor kor, then you will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  14. The boys eat in their bedroom? Will the food drop everywhere on the floor? I will freak out if my kids eat in their bedroom hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey sasha, you really a super mommy!! Never stop thinking of ways to watch them.

    The playroom is nice...

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice jail room there :D
    clean & neat....

    ReplyDelete