Benefits of Cordyceps:
1. Cordyceps strengthens the immune system by increasing the number of protective cells. The body will have more resistance against diseases caused by numerous bacteria and viruses.
2. Cordyceps improves sexual function and vitality in both men and women. Cordyceps stimulates the production of sex hormones in males and is an effective way to fight infertility in females.
3. Cordyceps aids in achieving a good night sleep because it calms the nervous system. It also alleviates stress and anxiety for sleep to become restful and productive.
4. Cordyceps is very helpful to people with hypertension as it can lower blood pressure and increase blood supply.Cordyceps acts by relaxing the walls of blood vessels to deliver more blood to the heart while decreasing blood pressure.
5. Cordyceps has anti-aging effects because it has antioxidant properties.
6. The antioxidants promote cellular formation and offers protection against free radicals that causes cell damage.
7. Cordyceps can ease the symptoms of asthma, cough, and chronic bronchitis because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It also relaxes the bronchial walls that decrease the severity of these diseases. For diabetics, cordyceps is useful in regulating blood sugar levels.
8. Cordyceps prevents liver and kidney diseases by improving the blood flow in these very vital organs.
9. Cordyceps enhances the delivery of oxygen in cells, promoting healthy cells, tissue, organs, and systems.
10. Cordyceps can also improve cognitive function like memory and mental sharpness.
(okay initially I have scheduled this post with link of where I copied that. But then something went wrong with blogger and everything went missing O.o)
So I gathered everything..
Some Fresh Cordycepts
Arrowroot ( Fun Kot)
Chicken Carcass (or you can use ribs, or chicken drumstick too)
I boiled it over the stove for about 30 mins and stransferred them into my thermal pot and leave it for few hours.
I like the taste and my kids wallop the dinner so fast that night.
And true enough we had a good night sleep that night. :)