Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kee's CreamPuff

Went to BYOB last, last week and discovered that we have a new neighbour that sells creampuff. Yummy Yummy CreamPuff!

Jayden's fav blueberry
Which one to choose leh??? All looked so yummy ler

Vanilla, BlueBerry, Strawberry, Mocha and Coffee

I went there with my bro-in-law and I didn't bring my kids along. Last week, I went again and brought the kids along. And they have a new flavour, Choc topping. Guess who chose that?



He never say no to Chocolate!
He said "Oh.. mami, my puff is a special one got cos chocolate and also cream inside. Why so special wan?" lol

Spoke to the owner and he mentioned that he started from home and he has been delivering to many functions and finally he opened this shop. I guess another dream come true for home based business ^_^ Congratulations Puff Daddy!

Anyway, do drop by Kee's Creampuff if you're around USJ 9. The puff is really Yummy!
If you wanna check out the exact loction, please visit their fb page.






byob-web-advert

1 comment:

  1. wow....now cream puffs got so many flavours. I have only eaten vanilla.

    ReplyDelete