Monday, February 21, 2011

Mr Angin : Part V

We went to pick Jayden up from his school just now. My neighbour came along. So while we're on our way back just now, neighbour wanted to see her friend's house. So we took another way home and then..

Justin: THIS IS NOT THE WAY HOME! TURN BACK!

Me: aiyah, aunty D wanna see her friend's house la.

Justin: NO! NO! Cannot! TURN BACK NOW!

Neighbour: This way also can go home wan. Don't cry okay?

Justin: UWAAAAAAAAAAAA NO! GO- BACK- NOW! TURN-BACK-NOW!

Me: Same la. Same way. *reached home and wait for gate to open*

Justin: NO! Go backwards now! GO-BACK-WARDS! Go out and turn again, then come home!

Me: hmmmm Angin mode again ler *whisper to neighbour*

Neighbour : yeah la. really Angin. Very kuat some more *whisper back and heads home*

Justin : UWAAA!! I don't like this! I- DON'T- LIKE-THIS! 

Me: too bad la. come and eat rice now.

Justin: NO. I don't want to eat rice. I want you to go out and come home again!

Me: ...................okay la. then you go out yourself and then come home yourself again la ok? But if ppl catch you, then you cannot come home. Okay? So I open the door for you ok?

Jayden: *teasing* oh if Justin go missing, can we go buy a new titi? *smile*

Me: Goooood idea. We will go and buy a new titi.

Jayden: *teasing* what is my new titi's name?

Me: I think.. J.......Jaycob?

Justin: I don't want to go outside anymore. I eat rice then I go Aunty D house and play Lego. *eat rice*

Me : *wipe sweat* phew....

Why can't we use another way to go home? Dunno why. Cos Mr Angin says cannot.

12 comments:

  1. Wah..kuat nia angin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids use to routine, once change they will find it not easy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. His angin manyak besar but at the same time cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. his angin manyak besar ooo..tapi manyak cute also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! lol! Anyway, he gave in at the end, you and Jayden did a good job to make him calm down from being Angin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. phew...wipe sweat
    Thank God P is not like this yet. Meaning he is hard to change person? He likes to be in comfort zone? or just very fussy..everything MUST BE his way? Future hitler?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:37 PM

    ayoooo..your story is my story. So windyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! I so tired la.. everyday..SO TIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess only you know how to manage Mr Angin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. is this called fatt lan char? hahahaa.. but with goh goh advisor, problem solved!! pandai!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is amazing how you can handle all the angin-ness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha, so cute, angin kuat once awhile, nasib can calm down lagi :)

    ReplyDelete