Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lion eat people?

Was feeding JT lunch in JD's sch canteen when we heard a lion dance commotion.


JT: is that lion dance?
Me: yeap.
JT: does the lion eat people?
Me: hmm.... Only the naughty ones.
JT: then we better NOT go there
Me: why? Do you think you are naughty?
JT: *head down and nod nod* the lion give angpow?
Me: only to the good ones. The bad ones they will swallow them up
JT: O_O !!!






So we went and he was pulling me away and said No mami!!!no! And we saw the lion's back dancer carried a boy under the lion's cape. I said "poor boy! Must be too naughty. Luckily the lion spit him out and he's a good boy now".

JT just nod nod and said "luckily it's over now"

*lol* you should see his facial expression then. 

Do you know why he was so afraid? Cos his teacher just told me that he took out the homework that he was supposed to do at home and told his teacher "I don't wanna do homework. I hate homework" And he thought he really didn't bring the homework back. He didn't know that his teacher put the book back and told his evil mom about his plan. *lol*




Yes, me and the crappy things I say to my kids.

3 comments:

  1. Poor boy.... I mean Justin.
    Hahaha...

    Happy chinese new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha so cheeky and cute.
    Happy Chinese New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids can be so entertaining at times! Cute like cartoons :-)

    ReplyDelete