Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's Run Away

JT found a new pack of play-doh and asked me to open it up for him. Of course I said no, cos it's kinda late and I don't wanna clean up after him. So...

JT: Mami, can you please open this for me?
Me: Nope.
JT: please?
Me: Nope. I don't want you to play this. You will make everywhere dirty.
JT: *walked over to Big C* Dadi.. can you please open this for me?
Big C: but mami say cannot play wor..
JT: Let's run away!
Big C: run where?
JT: run to there *point to master bedroom*
Big C: ah hide in the room and play ah?
JT: YES! Come let's run away!

Cheeky lil fella!

p/s: naah.. he tried so hard but his dad didn't open for him.

5 comments:

  1. he he he, short distance runaway! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    I thought he would even take his bolster and sleep there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah.. try to run away somemore.. wakakak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! cheeky fellow.

    ReplyDelete