Thursday, August 29, 2013

Trial and error

Every time I look out to my garden, I feel like a looser, there is nothing to harvest. Then as I was scrolling my phone, I realize that I harvested quite a lot of veg from my looser garden. So I did a compilation and to my surprise I really did planted quite a lot of veg in my garden. without realizing it, I have gone a long way this year. I learnt about gardening and also my life as a mother of an Aspie. Many trial and errors, but I'm not giving up. Gambateh Sasha!! 
Top left: My first radish
Top right: Japanese cucumber & mini cucumber
Bottom left: cherry  tomatoes
Bottom right: onions.
Top : Corn that was almost all pollinated, bottom left: baby corns
Bottom right: mini cucumbers, okras, roselles and Thai lemon.
Top left: Okras
Top right: failed beet root and carrot
Bottom left: Mugworth & okra&mint&lemon 
bottom right: okras and chilly

Top left: Cabbage
Top right : mulberries
Bottom left: okras 
bottom right: failed orange and purple carrots
Top left: Spag squash & kuchai & roselle& limau nipis
Top right: Okras & Thai lemon & endamame & kacang sepat & roselle
Bottom left : Kacang sepat 
Bottom right: Mustard 
Lastly left: spinach for Neighbour and right: snow dragon brinjals for grandma 





4 comments:

  1. Wow...hope to be yr neighbour lo...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very very very nice harvest dear. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healthy vegetables to eat

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are amazing Sasha...

    ReplyDelete