Monday, March 29, 2021

SpoonFit Jam, the healthy jam

Received 2 jars of jam from Spoonfit.jam yesterday. Seeing the box made me excited cos it was sealed nicely with bright and cheerful sticker. I don't know why, maybe cos I used to design baby related stuff so it kinda relate to me ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway it was a "surprise me" box which they will randomly send 2 jars over with Rm10 shipping. Seeing how it's packed, rm10 is worth it.
I was ๐Ÿ™ to get passionfruit but I got  Carrot Orange๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŠ and Beetroot, which is okay too. Both are mixed fruit jam.

I tried the carrot orange today cos the expiry date is nearer and since there no preservatives, the jam must be consumed in 2 weeks.

The texture of the jam is different from other jam in the market. It's lumpier and the colour is not bright cos it's made of pure natural ingredients.

I'm not sure if you know the feeling of eating jam, the first taste is like bursting sweetness. You can't taste it with this jam. It's not the super sweet kind of jam and it doesn't leave an aftertaste sweetness in your mouth which I like.

Overall this jam is good for kids or those who are health conscious and I think it's great to go with bread or biscuits or maybe can use for cake too๐Ÿค” 

I think they are still giving out the free jam, you can try this link. The jams are given random between the 5 flavours and rm10 shipping fee applied.

#spoonfitjam
#giveaway
#giveawayreview
#WholesomeGoodness

No comments:

Post a Comment