Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Fast and Easy Pizza Bread

My sons always ask me how do I cook some of the food that I've prepared for them. You see, they are teens now and they eat A LOT. I MEAN A LOT and MANY TIMES in a day.

Sometimes they will cook instant noodles, pasta and soups too. So they want to learn other food preparation and be more independent. I'm very supportive of kids trying to be independent (and leaving the parents more time for themselves 😝) So I think the best way is to take a video and show them. So here's one that I think they will enjoy making and eating.

I hope you enjoyed it too 😊


Fast and Easy Pizza Bread.


Ingredients:

👉Pasta Sauce

👉Corn

👉Bacon

👉Mozarella Cheese

👉Bread of your choice


Steps:

Spread the pasta sauce over the bread

Arrange your bacon and corn. 

And top it up with Mozarella Cheese. Air Fry it. 


Such a fast and easy meal. Anyone can do it. (except tiny little kids who want cut and handle Air fryer but mommies and daddies can always help :)


No comments:

Post a Comment