Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Easy Portugese Egg Tart
Saturday, May 08, 2021
Happy Mother's Day 2021
Thursday, May 06, 2021
Regrowing plant from scraps :Tou Myou
Tuesday, April 06, 2021
I did this during the school holiday but I was so lazy to edit the video. Then I thought may as well just do it so my kids can refer the video when they feel like eating karipap.
So here's the easy way to make your own karipap using bread. If you have any filling like curry chicken or potato, chicken stew, sambal, or anything that can made into filling, just use it. I remember making sardine puff during my Kemahiran Hidup lesson in secondary school. It's so easy! The mould is actually my late mother in law's dumpling mould but it's easily found in supermarkets or even in small shops.
Some of my friends asked if the bread will be soggy or oily after you fried it. Actually it won't in fact it's crunchy. My husband was surprised that it was crunchy when he took the first bite. So try it and let me know what you think ;)
Anyway people have been asking me why I have been toying with breads. Well, most of the time, we have bread at home. And I just want to make easy recipes using whatever we have at home, so my kids can learn how to make different food for themselves without relying on me. For now, their favourite is the Pizza Bread that I've posted before this.
Many people think that bread is just spread with Jam, eat as sandwich and that's all . Boring food. But actually making different food is really easy and it can be interesting too. And that's what I want to teach my kids :D
Home Renovation Ideas For a Cosier Living Space
Home renovation ideas for a cosier living space is important if you are working in a small space or want to provide a more private atmosphere for your large room. Furthermore, your house is where you spend the most time hence it is important to give it a renovation and makeover.
Home renovation helps to improve the appearance, keeping your home up to date to provide better safety and provide a healthier living environment. In short, home renovation can greatly improve your quality of life and live a happier life.
Home renovation does not necessarily cost a lot of money. If you have a limited budget and want to set priorities, here are some home renovation ideas for you to create a cosier living space:
● House painting. Painting is the most affordable way to brighten up your home. It is an inexpensive and very profitable renovation project. Besides, painting your house can add beauty to your environment. You can go with the color scheme you like based on your house theme.
● Parquet flooring repair. As years pass, the floors will wear out due to sunlight, daily traffic and accidents even though it is the best hardwood floor. Do fix the floor cracks and replace the loose pieces if they come loose.
● Kitchen renovation. A well-planned kitchen renovation includes designing and creating an efficient workflow space and better storage facilities. Besides, a well-designed kitchen remodel will provide you with a practical layout and best suit all your lifestyle needs.
● Hire an experienced wallpaper installer. A professional contractor can provide professional advice. If your walls still have the old paint or old wallpaper, the wallpaper installer has a special device to remove and install a new one for you.The contractor should ensure that the wallpaper is properly installed.
● Hire a plaster ceiling contractor. Plastering is somehow considered an art to apply in your living space. It is a very safe material for interior decoration. Hiring a contractor can make sure the work is done correctly and turn out beautiful decorative ceilings.
In short, a house renovation allows you to customize the house according to your preferences and needs. You can create a comfortable space and make it more useful and comfortable. If you’re interested in giving your home a renovation, do not hesitate to contact Space Reno - professional renovation contractor in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur to help you.