Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Easy Karipap

I did this during the school holiday but I was so lazy to edit the video. Then I thought may as well just do it so my kids can refer the video when they feel like eating karipap.

So here's the easy way to make your own karipap using bread. If you have any filling like curry chicken or potato, chicken stew, sambal, or anything that can made into filling, just use it. I remember making sardine puff during my Kemahiran Hidup lesson in secondary school. It's so easy! The mould is actually my late mother in law's dumpling mould but it's easily found in supermarkets or even in small shops. 

Some of my friends asked if the bread will be soggy or oily after you fried it. Actually it won't in fact it's crunchy. My husband was surprised that it was crunchy when he took the first bite. So try it and let me know what you think ;)



Anyway people have been asking me why I have been toying with breads. Well, most of the time, we have bread at home. And I just want to make easy recipes using whatever we have at home, so my kids can learn how to make different food for themselves without relying on me. For now, their favourite is the Pizza Bread that I've posted before this.

Many people think that bread is just spread with Jam, eat as sandwich and that's all . Boring food. But actually making different food is really easy and it can be interesting too. And that's what I want to teach my kids :D

No comments:

Post a Comment